Google authentication problem with eM Client

At work we sync our eM Client calendars with gmail.It worked until recently. Suddenly,  I have to authenticate (my colleagues don’t have to). The following message appears when I try to sign in: " You have reached this page because we have detected that Javascript is disabled in your browser… cannot display properly if scripts are disabled. …enable scripts and retry the operation or go back in your browser."  But  javascript is enabled with my Explorer browser. I deleted the gmail accounts with the purpose to link them again as new accounts. The same message, howver, re-appears: “You have reached this page…” Can someone please help

You are using Internet Explorer? You might try making sure you have it selected as the default browser in Windows settings. That can often solve this 0Auth issue. If that does not work, try selecting another web browser as the default.

If you still have no luck, you should open a support ticket with eM Client.

Thanks Gary. Another expert, on the google forum, suggested that I should upgrade eM Client from version 6 to 7, and it worked.