Good morning, I have a problem with my inbox emails (they are hidden). All the rest of the emails are stored and shown. Thank you, George

mail problem , inbox

Hi Georgios, what version of eM client are you currently using, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About? Can you also make a screenshot of the issue and post it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, 6.0.21040.0 is the version I am using.

Thank you,
George

Hi again, I’m still not sure what the issue is, can you please specify? Are you missing some messages? From the look at your account it seems like you’re using a POP3 account, can you please confirm this?

If you’re have you moved from another email client? If so, by setting up a POP3 account in eM Client you might not be able to see your messages as they might not be available on the server, POP3 accounts often download the messages for offline use and remove the messages from the server to save space.

If this is not the case, please specify the issue.

Thank you,
Paul.

Good afternoon, yes. This is the case. Probably the server has downloaded the messages; what can I do in order to have access again? I need to have access to my recent emails.
Thanks.
George

Sorry, I’m not completely sure if I understand, please check your webmail if the messages are available online (on the server), if they are not accessible there, I’m afraid you need to find the messages on your computer if you still have access to them and import them into eM Client. Maybe the Import feature would be helpful, go to File > Import, and select the appropriate import option.

Hope this helps,
Paul.