Gmails deleted, read or marked read in other mail clients are showing as unread in eM Client.

Gmails deleted, read or marked read in other mail clients not showing as unread in eM Client. While other clients, such as Outlook 2010 (windows 7 64) & the email app on my phone, are updated correctly. Here are some examples of what I mean:

1. If I read a Gmail message through a browser, it shows as read in Outlook 2010 and read in the email client on my phone, but shows as unread in eM client.

2. If I read a Gmail message through Outlook, it shows as read in browser and read in the email app on my phone, but shows as unread in eM client.

3. If I read a Gmail message through the email app on my phone, it shows as read in browser and Outlook, but shows as unread in eM client.

4. If I read a Gmail message in eM client it, it shows a read in all other clients.

5. 1-4 above are true for marking a Gmail message as read.

6. Same thing for deleting a message in other clients. The message is deleted in those other clients, but remains undeleted/unread in eM Client.

7. When referring to email app on my phone, it is the current Android Gmail app and the stock Android email app. Both yielded the same results in my experiments.

Is there a setting in eM client to keep Gmail in sync? I’ve looked and can’t find anything.

It really appears to me that there might be a problem in eM client, as the other clients are updated anytime a Gmail message is read, marked as read or deleted.

Thanks,
Gary

Thanks.

Makes sense that it is a Gmail - Em Client specific problem, as eM Client works flawlessly with my other imap email account.

P.S. This is the only issue keeping us from permanently retiring Outlook and switching to eM Client. Fantastic product! Keep up the good work.

Hello,

I am sorry for previous wrong answer, developer responsible for this told me that this is not possible to resolve at the moment, it is cause by Google itself.

Outlook is possible to synchronize messages because with paid google apps you can use plugin for outlook that allows you to do this.

It uses non public features which we can’t use so at this moment we can’t address this situation :confused:

best regards
Jan