gmail settings causing computer to crash

I just installed eM Client 2 days ago.  Last night my computer rebooted randomly after getting a blue screen.  I shut it down overnight and rebooted this morning.  Within 10 minutes, it restarted again.  I checked my error logs in Windows and it’s saying something about SChannel errors. when researching that on the web, it appears to be an SSL/TSL issue, so I’m assuming it has to do with eM Client since it’s the only change that I’ve made to the computer.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?  I love your program (bought the license last night after only 1 1/2 days of using it!) and would hate to have to scrap it!

Hi Kendra,
I’m sorry for my belated reply, as a pro license user, did you use the priority support system, you’re entitled to?
Is the crash or the issue you mentioned occurring after opening eM Client?

Or did it happen immediately after you’ve restarted your computer?

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul:

Thanks for your reply.  There’s a chance it wasn’t eM Client after all, but I’m not 100% sure.  Something corrupted my user profile on my computer.  I’ve created a new profile over the weekend and the new one so far is stable (need to give it a couple of days to make sure!).

The old profile is where I originally installed your software.  I already had Outlook with Google Apps Sync on it, and my concern was that was causing a conflict and caused this issue to happen.  But I have no way of knowing that for sure.  the new profile only has eM Client on it (I did not install the Google Apps sync profile on it).  So far so good.  Been running all weekend ok.

If anything changes I’ll let you know.  Otherwise assume this issue to be resolved and all is well.  I will be wiping out that user profile in a few days once I confirm I’ve transferred all necessary files over to the new one.

Well SSL/TLS is a security policy protocol used while receiving and sending out emails, but it could be connected to outlook just as it could be connected to eM Client, but either way hopefully it will work now.

Make sure to let me know if you encounter the issue again…

Thank you,
Paul.