I’ve had to reinstall Vista SP2 on my wife’s (elderly) laptop and have re-installed emclient. Her gmail account uses 2-step verification, and in the past I have used app-specific passwords for her emclient logon. Now however, emclient is popping up a browser window titled “Password required for Gmail” requesting a logon to her google account (which works fine) but then displaying the google authorisation page describing the permissions being granted to emclient and with a button to press to accept. The problem is that this page is not displaying correctly and the accept button is greyed out and not working, so I can’t get any further.
Anyway, in a fit of exasperation, I went out and bought a new desktop machine, under Win 8.1 and soon to be 10, so the problem has gone away!
Thanks for your help.
Regards - Nigel
Please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.