Gmail not syncing

I downloaded EM Client to use for my gmail accounts, but I have no success. I tried to adjust the settings for IMAP and such, but I’m having no success. Can someone please help me?

8:28:18 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/8:28:18 AM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder list
8:28:18 AM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder list
8:28:18 AM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
8:30:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
8:30:29 AM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder list
8:30:29 AM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder list
8:30:30 AM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
8:30:36 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
8:30:37 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream. —> System.IO.IOException: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.
8:30:37 AM    at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32 readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
8:30:37 AM    at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
8:30:37 AM    at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
8:30:37 AM    at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

Hi Garrett,
the connection was closed externally. This could mean it could be caused by your Windows firewall, antivirus software, proxy setting or different application.
Please see if you have an exception set up for eM Client in your firewall and antivirus program and see if the issue persists.

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi, 
I have the same issue, 
Disabled all the firewalls (Kaspersky and Windows Defender) and still have it. 
Have to add I only have this problem when I’m in the library and using Library’s Public Internet. (it works fine with Home Internet). 
I’m using Windows 10 and eM 7.0.26482.0. 

Thanks, 
Pasha

Hello Amir,
I suspect your Library has a Proxy set up on their connection. Unfortunately if this Proxy blocks eM Client, we cannot do much about it.
Please ask at the library about how to let certain programs through their proxy and make the needed settings for eM client.

Regards,
Olivia

I’m new to emClient and having the same issues, how would I check to verify this is the issue… (Works fine on my mobile hot-spot, not in office on secured network, haven’t tested public networks).

Hello Andrew,
if eM Client works fine through your mobile internet connection, the issue is not within your device but with the secured network in your office.
I suggest consulting and IT person responsible in your office about the options in the proxy/how to make exception for eM Client connecting to your mail server.

Regards,
Olivia