Gmail not Syncing when checking for mail again.

Hi, gmail sync when I open the program, but once it is open and it checks for mail again in another 5 min it does not appear to sync. If I shut it down and open it again then it will download the messages.

Hello,

are there any error shown when this issue occurs? Tools - Operations, Error tab.

regards
Jan

Hi, “no errors” in error tab. It shows at the bottom of the main interface “synchronizing sub folders” but even if I click on "send and receive it does not download the email. Only when I double click that specific sub folder then it downloads the message.

Thx
Stephan

Can you try altering synchronization for example to 10 (15 is better) minutes and then try to synchronize by “F5” shortcut or Send & Receive button?

Gmail has limits how often you can synchronize and this might be causes by it.

regards
Jan

Hi, I have made the changes and watched it for a couple of days. I still have to double click on some folders to download the messages. It is a big problem as I will miss emails . If you have 15 folders then it means I have to clcik on every folder to download email.
Any other ideas?

Hello,

can you please contact me on [email protected] ? Send this topic’s URL in subject.

Please send me together with your message screenshot of your Tools - Settings - General - General setup.

best regards
Jan