Gmail NOT Connecting

eM Client not connecting to gmail and getting imap errors with automation, and also when I set it up manual.  
IMAP an attempt to connect to @gmail.com failed this could be incorrect settings.

First thing you can try is to temporarily disable your anti-virus and firewall application. They sometimes block the ports so you will need to reconfigure if eM Client works while they are disabled.

The other thing you can check is that you have the correct settings. Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and click on the IMAP tab for your Gmail account. Make sure the IMAP port is set to 993, and the security policy is Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy).

See if that helps.

Also, see announcements on this forum about ongoing issues with Google.

BTW, you commented in your other post that there are poor support options here. This is a community run forum where other users will attempt to help you solve the issues you have. Seems your biggest issue is that you want VIP support without purchasing it. There is nothing that any of us can do for you in that regard. Sorry Dilligas-NV.

Still getting errors. I don’t mind paying, just wanted to see how it looked an ran before purchase. This error is constant. I’m going to just purchase and see if support can fix their error, and if it not resolved I will just ask for a refund. The program is hit and miss…