Gmail messages started appearing as spam since instaled EMClient

Hi,

I have a problem with my EMclient.
Since i began using it, deleted mail in EM started to appear in Spam folder when i opened my account via browser. And now those messages are flagged and go automaticaly to spam. 
I haven’t done any rules or extra settings so i don’t know what could cause this.

I wonder if anyone can help me.

Hi Tomé, what version of eM Client are you currently using and what mail service are you using with eM Client?
Are you able to replicate the issue, e.g. if a message comes to your inbox and you delete will a message from this sender be located in your junk mail next time he sends a message?

Thank you,
Paul.

It’s 6.0.21040.0. I use Gmail.
I noticed that it’s not hapening when i delete a message, it’s actually when i used the “move to junk” button… I was using portuguese as language and the caption translation wasn’t very clear so i was using that button instead of the delete one, which i’m using right now.

Hi Tome,

So, it’s correct that the e-mail which was moved to the ‘junk’ folder in eM Client, shows up in the ‘spam’ folder in gmail, right?

Maybe you can suggest here a better Portuguese translation for ‘move to junk’?

Hi, if I understand this correctly you were using Move to Junk button instead of delete due to bad translation? Could you maybe suggest a better translation for this option.
If you find any translation errors, please send them to my colleague Wilson at [email protected] , we’ll be more than happy to correct for future updates.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,

The “move to junk” button is “mover para lixo” in portuguese. I think it’s fine the way it is.
But the “delete” button is translated as “excluir”. I think “Eliminar” or “Apagar” would be better for the purpose, imo.

Thank you for your answers and for trying to help solve my issue :slight_smile:

Hi again Tome, thank you for the correction, we’ll try to improve this setting as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Paul.

Hi again Tomé, just a follow-up question, syntactically should we replace the word anywhere “Excluir” is currently located on, or are there some options where we should keep the original word?

Thank you,
Paul.

Where is it located else?

Hi again, it is included in multiple options in eM Client, in context menus for contact/event/chat contacts deletion etc.
Basically anywhere you could see delete in the english version.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,

Then i think it is better to change all those other options too.

Best Regards,
tmGomes

Great thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Paul.