Gmail errors: temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings & object reference not set to an instance of an object. Help, please.

Every time I open up eM Client, I get error messages, as copied below. The messages both relate to a gmail account. The first error suggests that my settings are not correct, but after receiving the error message, I have no trouble sending and receiving emails from my account. The settings appear to be correct. Could you please tell me how to fix this? The constant stream of error messages is very annoying. Thank you.

[email protected]: Connecting to [email protected] failed.
[GData] An attempt to connect to [email protected] failed. This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. Do you want to check settings?

An error occurred
Uploading item(s) to folder [email protected]/[email protected] failed with an error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi,

Just to be sure, can you still receive and send emails, or to be more specific do synchronization with server without problem?

If so then just turn off error messages in Tools - Settings - General - General.

eM Client is very sensitive to internet connection and specially with IMAP folders which are synchronized 24/7 it if recognizes even slight connection issue like WiFi sleep for a second or things like that it will throw out error/s.

Anyway tell me if this will help you.

Jan

No this did not help me. I have a Red exclamation mark on my email and I am not receiving new messages. I imported 36k messages and only see 22k. I do not receive any of my new messages. Please help.

This means that there are problems with synchronization. Do you still have your issue?

Try to updating to this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.197… and tell me if it was helpful to you.

Jan

This is happening to me too (very frequently) :confused:

I am having the same problem and it has been getting worse every day for the last couple of weeks. I do the repair under the account setting setup it does it’s thing says it’s ok and within seconds I get the message again.