Gmail Deja Vu

My employer moved our email host to Gmail so that we could have consistent+current email and calendar syncing between our offices, phones, and homes. Now my email appears in eM Client only to reappear over and over…I can mark it as read…categorize it…move it to a folder…I can even delete it…and it will randomly reappear as if I’ve never seen it before. I’m beginning to develop a Persecution Complex!

Hello,

Can you send that email too? Are you the only one from your company who has this problem?

regards
Jan

I’m currently the only employee using eM Client…I am the designated Test Pilot (we were all on Outlook until we went with Gmail as our host…they don’t play well together). I can send email just fine.

Hello,

this is weird, can you tun on Tools - operations, there are tabs and focus mainly on Operations and Errors if there is anything odd with re-synchronization.

But I think that this will be some problem in communication with Google (I suppose that you are using IMAP).
In this case I could use your IMAP logs, Tools - Settings - Advanced, mark of IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Then simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send me created log to [email protected]

together with this topic’s URL: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

after this you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan