Gdata Error - Cannot find out why ?

Below the log file.

Any idea ?

18:09:15 — End of inner exception stack trace —
18:09:15 at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.EndFetchInternal(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 18:09:15 at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.EndFetch(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
18:09:15 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest`1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
18:09:15 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.TaskFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
18:09:15 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
18:09:15 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
18:09:15 — End of inner exception stack trace —

Hello,

cam you please send me full log to [email protected] together with this URL: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

there are missing a lot of information.

regards
Jan

The error disappeared for a while and now it’s back.
And it’s may be because I am back in China ?
How can I activate the log and where are the log files ?

Hello,

well China block many Google’s services, from what I have found on internet there are many users with similar problem as you have.

if you want I can check your GData log like I have requested in previous post (tools - settings - advanced) mark of GData, apply and restart eM Client.

try to synchronize and send logs… to my mail address [email protected] together with this topic’s URL or subject.

after this you can turn logging off.

best regards
Jan

Finally it’s because of the China Great Firewall.
Nothing much to do.
Strangely, it does not arm my eMClient to work perfectly in China.