FYI, this is too confusing. A good product has been ruined. Its too hard to get real support here. I'll be looking for a new product.

FYI, this is too confusing. A good product has been ruined. And it is too hard to get real support here. I will be looking for a new product.  I am missing critical communication from people trying to converse with me via email. 

If I can go back to using my old version.  Please contact me directly.  This forum is too much of a charlie foxtrot to use as real tech support.  gggrrr

And now in order to make this post I have to resign in, and of course I cannot get my password to work…and I am being forced to sign in with FB!!!

For free users, eM Client never guarantees support from them directly, as this is primarily a user forum.  To get direct eM Client you must get a pro (paid) license.  Otherwise, your are stuck us “charlie foxtrots”-- thanks for the complement.  You can go back to older version, but how you do it is dependent on the version you are using and trying to go back to and what type of email account you are using (e.g., IMAP, POP3, Exchange).

If you can provide that info we would be glad to help you.

Or, as an option, tell us what your issues are with the new version and we can try to assist you.