First things first – my compliments to the chef! EM Client is a tasty, hearty program with a buffet-worthy assortment of goodies.
That said, I would love a few tweaks, which would greatly improve productivity/value for me. The first two are super important to me; the rest would be really nice but I can live without.
- Ability to edit subject of any email (keeping the rest of the original header/body info intact).
- Ability to change/customize entire program font (on all screen areas; such as left folder pane, toolbars, & pop-up windows).
- Ability to change/edit toolbar (such as: rearrange icons, add/remove icons, options of text below/next to icon or no text).
- Ability to archive older mail, and then easily access/read archived mails.
- Ability to apply a customized view to any parent/child folders from any other folder (ie, when I choose which columns and what order I want my Inbox to be like, I should be able to copy that same format to any other folder).
- Fix inability to add pop version of Gmail (for those who don’t want to have access to all IMAP folders). I know this is supposed to be currently available, but no matter what settings I tried (and I’ve connected successfully through a number of other email programs), I couldn’t get it to work.
- Option to tell program to ‘ignore duplicates’ when importing mail or contacts.
Ok, that’s my kudos & wish list. Keep up the great work!!