Free Licenze / Gratisversion

Hello

I would have a question about the free license. This is limited to 2 accounts.
Email accounts? Because if I already use 2 email accounts, I can’t add another CalDav / CardDav account. But, I still have the 2 mail accounts and some calendar contacts accounts that nun slated to work in the free version and were at the time of the demo version.
If only 2 mail accounts can be entered in the free version, how do I continue to enter CalDav accounts? Or do calDav/CardDav accounts also count among the “2 accounts limit”?

Hallo,

Ich hätte eine Frage zu der Gratis Lizenz. Diese ist ja auf 2 Konten beschränkt.

Emailkonten? Denn, wenn ich bereits 2 Emailkonten nutze, kann ich kein weiteres CalDav / CardDav Konto Hinzufügen. Allerdings, habe ich noch die 2 Mailkonten und einige Kalender Kontakte Konten, die nun in der Gratisversion funktionieren und zu der Zeit der Demoversion eingetragen wurden.

Wenn sich in der Gratisversion nur 2 Mailkonten eintragen lassen, wie bekomme ich weitere CalDav Konten eingetragen? Oder Zählen zu den „2 Konten Begrenzung“ auch CalDav / CardDav Konten?

Back in September I asked pretty much the same question of eM Client Support and received the following response:

"accounts that do not have an email service attached are not counted into the 2 account limit on Free license, but at this time, you might not be able to set up such account up because at one point eM Client 8 was not meant to make this difference.

Setting up the calendar accounts first or importing them as XML settings should work though. And the setup will be fixed in one of the upcoming updates."

1 Like

Thank you very much…
Then we wait for an update :slight_smile:
Have a good weekend…

Ich danke Dir vielmals…
Dann warten wir mal auf ein Update :slight_smile:
Schönes Wochenende…