Free licence

I have a free licence, but frequently I get the message that I have no licence and afterwards I get the message to reactivate my licence. What is the problem?

Hello Fred,

Could you please open your application and go to Menu -> Help -> License, and check if your license is active? If not please use your activation key and activate the product.

Thank you,
Maurice

Sometimes the key is activated and I can use the program, but another time I start the program and I get the message that I have no key and I must reactivate. It seems that the activation key is not always remembered.

Hello Fred,

Is it possible that you are using your license on two devices? The eM Client licenses are set to work for one device only.

Regards,
Maurice

Hello Maurice
I installed the program on my laptop and my desktop and I use the same key. Could that be the problem. Must I use different keys for both devices?

You definitely need a different license for each device and using one license causes the problem you describe. You can get a second license using a different email address.

I use the same email address for both devices (laptop and desktop), so how can I solve the problem?

I use the same email address on both the laptop and the desktop. What is the solution if I use one email address on both computers?

Hello Fred,

If you use the same e-mail address, you could get a second free license for an e-mail address of somebody else, e.g. a family member.

Regards,
Maurice

ok.
thanks for your support and answers
Fred

So i can get 2 free licenses with different email and the use both forum the SAME email?

Hello Stefano,

Yes, that is possible.

Regards,
Maurice