Forwarded Message Body is too Wide

When forwarding messages from certain organizations, the message body becomes two or three times wider than the original. It happens with every message received from those organizations, but never with others, so it must be a formatting element that they are using that eM Client is not handling correctly during the forwarding process. The message appears too wide when displayed in the editing window and if I forward it to myself it is still too wide when I open the forwarded message. The forwarded message is also too wide if viewed in Thunderbird, but displays correctly when viewed as webmail in Gmail and Yahoo.

This isn’t a big problem for me as I only forward one of these message every month or so, but it does reveal something that isn’t quite right and which you may want to fix in future versions. Here’s a link to the web version of one of the messages - http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=d4e6243b-a639-42f4-9f6f-c43805057f1a&c=7bbf85b…

Hi Bob, I’m afraid this might be caused by an incorrect formatting of the message, do you think you could share the received HTML message with me and forwarding it as attachment to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

To forward the message as attachment, right click the item and select Forward > Forward as Attachment.

Thank you,
Paul