Force close necessary when copy tables from one email to another

When copy and pasting tables from another email and hitting send EMClient locks up and appears to get stuck in a loop eating away available memory until killed through task manager. I have also noticed EmClient truncating tables in forwarded emails only keeping the rows that are shown in the preview window (could be coincidental) and dropping the rest.

I am currently running version 5.0.18661.0 on Windows 7 Pro SP1

Any ideas what may be causing this or is there anythign I can do to help you track a cause down? Everytime I try to send out a project bill of materials I have to go to the gmail web interface to do so because of this. If I forget and paste the BOM into the email and hit send I have to deal with a database check due to the need to force close.

Hello,

please use this program http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstack… when your issue will happen again.

send me created file to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject

regards
Jan

I’ll do it right now. I can easily reproduce this issue on demand.

Sent.

Hello,

to all users experiencing this issue, please contact me directly on [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

regards
Jan