Font Changing Within HTML Message Being Read

Can this be fixed? See the image. A message from a user starts out in a normal font and then changes to a tiny font difficult to read from a distance. I’m sure the user did not change fonts. This happens a lot, and it is very annoying. It is probably the only complaint I have with emClient. The version is “eM Client 5.0.18661.0” .

–Larry

I have complained about this as recently as today - it is a massive problem as our emails look like they have been sent by a fontaholic

Hello,

can you send me one of those emails exported into .ics to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject?

with regards
Jan

How do I do that? I see an option to save the message as .eml or export to HTML or CSV. Nothing about .ics . Isn’t .ics for calendar items?

Well this is embarrassing. I just checked one of those messages with the font change problem in the email client on my Android phone, and it shows the same font change. The problem may be with the sender, not eM Client. Andrew Hunter, can you provide an example of where you see this problem happening?

was sent using emclient

you can export email by right click on it - save as… it will export email into .eml file which I need to be sent as attachment.

with regards
Jan

"you can export email by right click on it - save as… it will export email into .eml file which I need to be sent as attachment.

with regards
Jan"

Yes, I sent it to you yesterday.

Email received I will look at it and respond to you over email.

with regards
Jan

Well nearly a year ago - the problems persists and I think the last reply I got was that it would be addressed in the next major upgrade …  will that before 2015?

Hi Andrew, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you please make a screenshot of the issue and post it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul.