Folders syncing never ends

My eM Client 5.0.17263.0 is syncing imap folders but it never ends. When it is syncing, it stops to load new messages and I have to use webmail to find my new messges. It starts to sync yesterday (19/2) about to 15 pm. I left my pc on all the night and now eM Client is still syncing the same folder. Now I seted up the same account again (I didn’t exclude the first account) to use my email on eM Client. Did I set up my account wrong to make it sync this way? Thanks for the help.

Send us your logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “IMAP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Thank you, George. I didn’t need to simulate the issue, it happens again. I tried to disable “Download messages for offline use” and “Automatically detect special folder names” but it doesn’t works. I sent you the logs. Thanks again for the help.

You sent me a link to eM Client support. I need to send a ticket about this issue or the email I sent to support is only what I need? Thank you.

I have exactly the same issue! Please, share any findings!

I had the same problem, I’ve solved it by uninstaling the new version of Avast Antivirus Free. I realized that the synchronization stopped working after Avast update a few days before. I suppose a new version of Avast caused it. So it worked for me.

I had the same problem with Kaspersky. I never got to the bottom of it so I just configured Kaspersky to ignore emClient network traffic. That solved the problem.

Avast again. I had issues but this time it was discret. It’s true, when I disabled Avast it works. Thank you, guys!