Folders in Inbox don't show with Kerio Server 7.2.3 build 4971

(sub)Folders in the inbox previously made in Kerio Webmail/Outlookclient don’t show up in EM. Vice-Versa: Folders made in Em don’t show op in Kerio Webmail / Outlook client.

I am using Kerio 7.2.3 build 4971 and free license em-client 4.0.15145.0. I consider to buy license.

Regards,
Ton

Send us your logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Logging and check “IMAP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic and with a few names of the folders which do not show correctly) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Dear George,

Your instructions contain the answer for the solution: I set up the “problematic account” as an POP3 account instead of IMAP (so there was only a “POP3” to check and not a"IMAP" in the “Tools->Settings->Logging” area

The “Kerio setup instructions” on the site are as follows: “To create email account, go to Tools - Accounts - New Account and create an account using standard server settings.” I suggest you change this on the site into: “set up as a standard IMAP account.”

Now that I’ve set-up the account with IMAP the folders are visable.

Thank you