Folders dont syncronise on different computers

I created 10 folders for my mail address on one computer and sorted all mails to these folders. On all my other computers in my office the folders are not there and the mails are not sorted. Thanks for help!

If you have an eg: IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, or iCloud account and create folders under the account, then they (will be the same on all your eM Client installations), as they all sync / mirror the same mail and acct folders to & from the server.

Note: If they don’t then check you have the same account login name, same server address, port & security policy etc in each eM Client installation.

If you have a POP acct, the account folders you create in eM Client under your account (will not be the same on other installations) as the folders & messages are not synced to the server.

Hello Cyberzork, under accounts I have the settings IMAP and SMTP active under services. And the IMAP and SMTP Tabs, the port and security is the same. I cant see “POP” anywhere. Anything else I am missing?

Under accounts I have the settings IMAP and SMTP active under services. And the IMAP and SMTP Tabs, the port and security is the same. I cant see “POP” anywhere

Ok if your eM Client installation & other IMAP mail clients then have the same IMAP account login name, same server address, port & security policy etc as you advised, then that could mean something eg: locally on the computer is not allowing eM Client to update those changes to your server mailbox end, to then mirror the same acct messages and message folders you created on all your other IMAP mail clients.

Programs that can interfere with mail clients connecting are eg: Optional firewalls / Security programs, Optional Antivirus programs, & VPNs. So if you have anything optionally installed like that, try completely disabling those to test.

Failing that could be your mail account in eM Client needs repairing as is maybe eg: out of sync with your server mailbox & so not updating your changes from eM Client. So to repair your account, “right click on your Inbox” (or All Mail if it’s a Gmail account) and then click “Properties” at the bottom. Then click the “Repair tab” at the top, and finally click “Repair” & see if that fixes it.

The repair can take a little time depending on the size of your mailbox, and your messages will be slower to re-read till fully cached again.

Note: If you do try repairing eM Client, backup first via “Menu / Backup” incase you need to restore for any reason. You can see when the backup is complete in “Menu / Operations” via the dropdown next to refresh.

Lastly if the repair makes no difference, then could be that you may have an eg: older version of eM Client and needs updating. You can check for all new versions of eM Client 7, 8 & 9 via the release history page.

Note: If you do update eM Client as above, backup first, and close eM Client before updating.