Folder synchronization failed: user over quota

I keep getting the below error message:

2:23:14 PM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: Execution of request failed: https://www.google.com/m8/feeds/groups/default/full?start-index=1&max-results=2147483646 (Temporary problem - please try again later and consider using batch operations. The user is over quota.)

I have deleted and readded my accounts. Gmail is not giving me the same notice. 

Please help!
Raelyn

I posted this question two weeks ago and have gotten not a single reply. Someone at eM client, PLEASE RESPOND AS THIS PROBLEM PERSISTS.

I guess nobody commented because of the words Temporary problem in the error.

How often does this problem appear?

About 20 times per day, every day.

And also, I am nowhere near quota on either of the two accounts I am using eM client to access.

I don’t think it is a size quota that is the problem, but a frequency one. Google has certain limits on your account, like how many times you can read/write to your account, or the number of contacts you can create in a day etc. Developers usually build these limits into their applications so you don’t exceed them. They are all per day limits, so once they appear, they will continue until the next day when the count is reset.

Hopefully someone with a bit more technical knowledge will be able to comment further on this.