Folder of emails without messages

Good Morning. I have a serious problem: The messages that are inside the folders are gone. The folders are completely empty. What happened?

Hello Adelmo,
what version of eM Client are you currently running? (Help>About section)
What email account did this issue happen on?
Was it set up as POP/IMAP/Exchange?
Or did this happen to your local folders?

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks for your help. Let’s go:

Version: 6.0.24298.0
Setup: pop]
Local foder.

Please, urgently need your help me.

Thank you.

Hello Adelmo,
do you keep a copy of your messages on your server or do you only store them locally?
Have you made any changes to your database lately or moved your database folder?
Do you have any backups of your database?

regards,
Olivia

The folders are local. The backup has been restored but still does not show the messages.

Hello Adelmo,
do you perhaps have an older backup?
Have you made any chages to your database? Perhaps it’s location in Tools>Settings>General>Storage?

Regards,
Olivia

No. Nothing has changed. Backup does not work.

Hello Adelmo,
how many backup files do you keep?
Or what do you mean about backup not working?
Can you not choose an older file or any file at all?

Regards,
Olivia

The EmClient’s files where the messages are the .dat type. Even copying and pasting the backup directory of the program do not show the messages. The directories appear but without the messages within. The entire directory structure returns, but the messages do not. That is the problem

Hello Adelmo,
the .dat files are the current database files. I am asking about the back up ZIP files that would be made in your Documents/eM Client folder if you made any backups previously and that you restore from using the File>Restore option.
If you saved all your messages locally but haven’t made any backups, then there would be nothing to restore from.

Regards,
Olivia

Restoring from Zip. But still continues without appearing messages.  :(

Hello Adelmo,
if you really had your messages stored locally, they would be present in the backups made previously.
Try restoring the database while eM Client is in offline mode (File>Work offline option).

Can you screenshot the POP setting from the Tools>Accounts section for me?

Regards,
Olivia