Folder contains large red “X” instead of a list of e-mail messages

eM-Client acting strangely!
Second time this has happened in the last hour: I was viewing an e-mail and when finished, I closed it. I have a screenshot that shows what the folder contents looked like. The folder has a large red “X” instead of a list of e-mail messages.

Have here the same large X if i want to erase some lines in one appointment in my calender

Hi, can you please make a screenshot of this issue? What version of em Client are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul, thanks for your reply.
I ́m using 6.0.20224.0

Hi, are you using any special fonts or text language while filling these text boxes? Maybe a language that’s written from right to left? Or similar?

Thank you,
Paul.

No, I use German and the normal font…
Some other issue i sometimes have is that some text is missing (cause i copy all my  mail conversation in the appointment) .
So it looks that EM-Client or Google Calendar (I ́m syncing with) have limited number of types (Buchstaben in German).

Hi again, when this issue occurs again, if it’s still occurring, can you please open task manager right click the MailClient.exe item and select “Create Dump”, this will create a dump file on your computer, can you send me this file to [email protected] and include a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.

Ok, I will…