Flag Emails

Everytime I flag an email, multiple emails of the same content shows up in my agenda column.

Hi, what mail service are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

i found that I needed to right-click on the folders and decide which ones I wanted to “Show in agenda” to “fix” the issue with flagged email messages appearing multiple times.  I’m certain the folks at eM Client can come up with an easier solution for us to access in tools/settings.

Hi, you can also do this by clicking on Agenda settings in the right sidebar and selecting Choose folders, than simply selecting the ones you want to see in the agenda.
Hope this helps a little even though it’s still a bit too complicated to what you’ve suggested.

Thank you for understanding, hope you can manage to use the current settings,
Paul.

I am attaching a screen shot of my dilemma. See how the agenda keeps repeating ?

Regards,

Robin

Hi, the screenshot was probably not attached, can you please try posting it again?

Thank you,
Paul

Sorry Paul, Here it is. Cheers, robin

Hi again Robin, what mail service are you using for the task synchronization?

Thank you,
Paul.

Gmail

Hi Robin,
I believe this is caussed by Gmail’s labels, If you flag a task it gets a “flagged” label, which is then understood as another folder and as basically another task.

I believe that if you unflag the original task, it will be shown only once in the agenda.

Thank you for understanding, let me know if this is the case,
Paul.