Filled out for free license about 7 times now and Got Nothing makes me think it is a scam company ?

Filled out the info for free License but got nothing in 7 tries . What is wrong ? 

Hi James,
I can assure you that we are not a scam company.
I can find no license registered under your email address on our licensing server.
If you filled out the registration for different address, is your server perhaps sending our messages into spam folder? The message should arrive from [email protected]

Regards,
Olivia

Well I had it for you say 30 days and you shut me down . I tried many times  and again to day and now you say my email address is not suitable well it is the only one I got so you take your program and I will look elsewhere to see if I am wanted . I am bedfast and must depend on email. Thank you . jim

Hi Jim,
you had a 30 day demo of the full program.
Then you can either buy a PRO license or register for a FREE one here - http://www.emclient.com/free-license?..
Once you register, an email with an activation key and instructions will arrive to your inbox.
I said nothing about your address being suitable, I just asked if you used a different address than this one, because I see no license being requested from the one you registered under the forum. I was just asking hoping to find where the problem could be.

Regards,
Olivia

I have tried many times to get the free license .  I fill out the info and read the terms and privacy . Then nothing happens … I am bed fast and have to have email of some kind … What am I doing wrong … I have filled out many things on here and never had any problems but here it seems something is missing … One time it said I did not have a valid email … It is the only one I have so help please …   I do not have a mail program to get answers that I can depend on since you shut me off . Thanks Jim

Hi James,
I now see your license on our server and see that it has been already activated.
Does it mean your problem has been solved? Or is there still any issue? If so, can you copy any error message you might see?

Regards,
Olivia

Ok everything is fine now Thank You . I depend on email si I get upset … Thanks jim