Feb 29 and Calendar

Calendar does not seem to like February 29. Perhaps March 1 will be a better day.

Seems OK to me.

What is the problem you have Edward?

On 2/28 calendar worked fine. On 2/29 I get:

eM Client for SoftMaker (6.0.20648.0)Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
   at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.MonthCalendarView.RefreshScrollbarProperties()
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.MonthCalendarView.ViewActivate(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.CalendarView.controlCalendar_ViewTypeChanged(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlCalendar.DelegateViewTypeChanged.Invoke(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlCalendar.set_ActualViewType(ViewType value)
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventView()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ResetFilter()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateToolStripConfiguration(String configuration)
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventLayout()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.RefreshEventLayout()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventFolders(Boolean expandBox, Boolean ensureFolderSelected)
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.leftSpine1_BoxActivated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebar.OnBoxActivated(ControlSidebarBox box, EventArgs e)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebar.box_Activated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.Activate()
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.Maximize()
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at MailClient.Program.b__4()
at MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils.Filter(BodyDelegate body, FilterDelegate filter, Action`1 handler)

" name="" rel=“nofollow” target="" title=“Link httpemclientcomnsreport” type="" value="">http://emclient.com/ns/report">;

eM Client for SoftMaker

false

Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

and much more …

My strategy is to wait for March 1 then try to open calendar. If it does not work, then I have a emClient backup on an Acronis backup from 2/26 /2020 as well as my regular emclient scheduled backup from 2/28. Then I can uninstall emclient then  download a fresh copy install emclient and then do an emclient restore. 

My night-time Bungee jumping session was cancelled so I decided to implement my strategy a day early of eM backup, uninstall eM,  download eM reinstall eM  then do eM restore. It worked!  Calendar is fine now. 

The eM feature of backup and restore of all data including settings and protocols is simply fantastic. I use the eM daily backup feature which is a wonderful idea. Yet the single user license is free. Incredible bargain. 

Or you could just update to the latest version available in the Release History. 6.0.20648 was released almost 6 years ago, so I doubt that there is any kind of support available for issues with that version.

There have been hundreds of fixes and many new features added since 2014.