Features in Version 6

I received an email to upgrade to Pro and get a free upgrade to Version 6. The email highlighted the most important new features in version 6 as:

• Modern, touch optimized user interface
  • New Gmail and Google Apps features integration
  • Shared calendars on Outlook.com
  • Microsoft Exchange support

Before deciding if I want purchase the pro version is there a more extensive and detailed list of new and updated features in version 6? Specifically I’m wanting to know if version 6 supports the Gmail Label and the archive folder as opposed to duplicating messages with multiple Gmail Labels.

Also curious about the long-awaited conversation view. Will it be included? It would also be helpful to see some screen shots. Since I don’t have a touch interface, I’m concerned how the new interface will work for a traditional mouse/keyboard user.

Hello,

so far this is our most complete list:

• Microsoft Exchange support (Exchange Web Services)
  • Full Touch support
  • Support for shared calendars on Outlook.com (former Hotmail or Live)
  • Deduplicator tool
  • Reworked calendar allows displaying more events than before
  • Subject editing
  • Customizable reply and forward headers
  • Spell checker in chat, subject and other fields
  • Customizable shortcuts
  • Improved GMail and Google apps integration

of course this does not include bug and issue fixes, and some more features can be implemented.

Unfortunately conversation view has been postponed :frowning:

with best regards
Jan

Thanks Jan. Can you expand upon “Improved GMail … integration”. Does this mean support for GMail Labels in lieu of folders?

how do I try version six to see if my exchange email works ok?

Any chance to implement some of my wishes?
There’re here: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

When will version 6 be available for beta testing please can I be included in this phase.

hello,

please contact my colleague at [email protected]

regards
Jan

Hello,

you will need to wait until it will be released and then test it for yourself, by so far exchange works fine :slight_smile:

regards
Jan

Hello,

I will respond you there.

regards
Jan

Hello,

Unfortunately not, to do this we would need to redesign intern parts of eM Client and it would take at this point too much valuable time.

regards
Jan

That’s unfortunate. I won’t be upgrading to pro until this is added. Its really the biggest deficiency in eM.

Thanks I have emailed but no reply as yet.

Hello,

can you please send me your update URL to [email protected] (Help - About and press ctrl +u) together with this topic’s URL.

regards
Jan

When I compose a new email or reply to an email or forward an email, I want the ability to specify which folder my new, reply, or forward email should go into once it is sent, instead of going to the sent folder.

Is this in ver 6?
Thanks
Ed

Hello,

no, unfortunately this is not planned.

with regards
Jan