Feature request for additional calendar thumbnails

It would be nice to have an additional 1 or 2 months shown on the left where the mini calendar is located. We often are jumping forward a month or two to check availability on dates. Currently, I think there are too many clicks using the small fiddly arrows and mouse moves.

jueves 23 diciembre 2021 :: 0856hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @aosman

Previously covered by @Gary

Place your cursor just above the existing mini calendar and it will change to
a double up & down arrow allowing you to display multiple mini calendars

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

Well OK - I did not see that. Hmm, maybe it is not obvious enough. As you can see in my screen-shot above, there was no line there. When I restarted emClient this morning, I noticed a line. I think the reason why I might have missed it was because emClient was running for a while and I had changed the theme in the last session. I went and changed the theme again and sure enough, the line disappeared. So this could be a bug then.

jueves 23 diciembre 2021 :: 1444hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi

I do not think it is a bug, whether the line is visible or not is probably Theme configuration
dependent as for instance scroll bar visible or not determined by True or False that can be
edited using the Theme Editor or editing the Theme XML file.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

As @skybat advised the ability to drag up more calendar months in view is there. Here is another thread on the subject.

“eM Client support” quote from thread.

George_Wilson
Jun '13
Hi,
you can simply drag edge of the “Calendar” header and move it up - you can display 3 months at once

Thanks, @cyberzork. I was guided to that already but see my last response. I think there is a bug when changing themes. That is why I didn’t know about it.

I agree with @skybat I don’t think it’s a bug. Some default theme box edges are I think made that way to make the theme look eg: slicker and not noticeable and it’s been hidden on purpose to look good. Just needs a visible theme mod as @skybat advised.

1 Like