Fast print and tasks

Hi, is there any way to print email directly? I have to push button print, then it open preview, then it open printer setting and after that i can finally print page. We need to print almost every email so this delaying us…

Another my question is dedicated to tasks - is there any way to mark task with color to separate it from other tasks when the task is delayed? I need know what task i missed on first look, exactly like in outlook.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for your reply.

Hello,

Fast print like you have described will be implemented in next release, supposed to be available in few weeks.

tasks can be coloured by putting them into category - right click on task you want to categorize and select category from list.
You can make your own categories named like you want and attach colour you want them to have.

regards
Jan

Thank you for implement fast print!

Hello,

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

regards
Jan

how do I customise the print percentage in the print preview so that in future when i click print, it will use the customise percentage instead of the usual 100%? Pls advise soon. Tks

Hi, did the fast print implement ? I cannot find any button, it still appear printer properties then print.