This is my second attempt to get some help with a persistent problem that I have had for two weeks.
I have been using eM Client for about a year without any significant problems until now. I believe my problem started after a Windows 10 upgrade.
I get repeated “eM Client Application Errors” stating that an error has occurred which prevents the application from continuing. If I press continue with the restart application option, the data checks are successfully completed and I finish up with the program up and exactly the same error message. If I ignore the application error message and do not press continue, I can send emails, but none are received. (My previous posting included a copy of a long error report generated).
I have two email accounts: an POP3/SMTP account and an IMAP/SMTP account. Only the IMAP account fails to receive emails. A second windows account on my machine also uses eM Client with a IMAP/SMTP email account using the same service provider and servers and there is no problem with it.
I have checked all email settings and passwords and cannot find a problem. I have uninstalled eM Client twice, (once using Windows and the other time using your uninstaller) and downloaded and re-installed eM Client all to no avail.
The IMAP diagnostic for the account runs and reports that all is well.
I am looking for ideas as to how to solve this problem. (At present I am operating using web mail to receive emails and eM Client to send them).