Failing Upgrade

When I try to run eM Client, I get the message, “This version of eM Client is newer than what your current license permits.” If I click “Proceed”, the program attempts to “Going Offline” but never finishes.

In any case, I upgraded my license to version 6. However, when I try to run the installer to make sure I have the latest version, I’m presented with options to “Repair” or “Remove”. I’ve chosen “Repair” but then receive the message:

The file ‘MailClientCommonUIFile’ cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file ‘MailClient.cab’. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

Hi, if you’re prompted with these options during the installation, it means you’re trying to install an older version than what you have currently installed, you can not install an older release unless you uninstall your current instance of eM Client. Are you having some issues with the application when you use it?

Thank you,
Paul.

That was not my intent. Maybe I just needed to upgrade my license and then wait a while before starting up the application. Because now it works. I don’t get that “This version of eM Client is newer…” message.

Thank you anyway.

No problem, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.