Failed to LIST server folders

Blockquote

I keep getting this message:
[IMAP]Failed to LIST server folders (Server Unavailable. 15)

Can someone help?

What IMAP server settings are you running ?

imap-mail.outlook.com

Ok. Try configuring the account as an “Exchange Account” as might work that way.

Yeah, I’m getting that too. All setting configured properly for outlook.

jueves 08 octubre 2020 :: 2056hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi All

Maybe this is the cause of your problem

Updated Microsoft says it is figuring out why its cloud-based unproductivity suite Office 365 is down yet again for unlucky subscribers. The knackered platform knocked over Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and more.

The Windows giant has little in the way of details at the moment. The outage started around 1300 UTC and is ongoing.

“Users may see impact to Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, Outlook.com, and SharePoint Online/OneDrive for Business,” punters are being told. “We’ve received reports of user impact to Microsoft 365 services and are working to investigate the cause of the issue.”

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Skybat

[email protected]

Thanks, but no. This started a few weeks ago already.

viernes 09 octubre 2020 :: 0911hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @fj762

Yes, I noticed, though it’s apparently not a today problem; something I spotted on Twitter and I didn’t pay much attention to as I’m not affected.

Users on Twitter noted, the outages are starting to pile up for Office 358 and Azure, and it is definitely becoming an issue for folks. Various services on those two platforms were at least partially inaccessible for one reason or another several times over the past few weeks. The Azure Active Directory issue was due to a bug, dubbed “a latent defect,” in Microsoft’s code that pushed a broken internal update straight into production, which then also blocked people from logging into Office 365.

If this is not helping and is not related I suggest you raise an urgent support ticket.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Skybat

[email protected]