[Exchange Web Services] MailExceptions.ConnectionException:

I installed eM and it works fine. But there is a problem with the company-Exchange-Server: I got many mails in the inbox but only until June 2015. There are no newer mails shown. It is possible to send and the mails were in the send-box.

14:10:35 XXX  [Exchange Web Services]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Die Verbindung wurde geschlossen. —> System.IO.IOException: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Die Verbindung wurde geschlossen.

Interesting: I receive all new sent mails in Gesendet-Folder.

Do you have an idea how i can receive new mails?

Regards,
Kay

Me again: When I create a new Folder i.e. Posteingang_2 and make a filter-instruction to copy all new files in that folder I can read them. But they are not in the regular Posteingang-Fooder.

I cannot solve the problem…

Regards,
Kay

Hello Kay,
I apologize for the late reaction, can I ask, do you have any other accounts set up? Does the synchronization work fine for those? The problem from the log seems to be with the connection to the server, can you try making an exception for eM Client in your firewall and anti-virus software and see if that fixes the problem?
If it does not, let me know and we’ll try to generate more detailed Exchange logs.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

thanks for your reply. Exceptions in the firewall and Avira changed nothing. I have a lot of IMAP-Accounts, they all work fine. The Exchange Account (I think it is an older Version, maybe Exchange 2007?) work fine too (all folders i.e. Sent Mails and Sub-Folder received all mails), only the doesn’t receive any mail. I have a filter to put all new mails in another folder under the -Folder. There I can read the new incoming mails. But that is not the solution.

Which logs do you need?

Regards,
Kay

Hello Kay,
go to Tools>Settings>Advanced and check the Exchange Web Services logs for your account.
Restart eM Client and when the mails are received incorrectly again go to the Advanced settings again and click ‘Send logs’. This will generate an automatic message with the logs in the attachments, but change the recipient of it to [email protected] and add a link to this forum topic to the body of the message so I can get back to you here on the forum after we analyze the log.

regards,
Olivia

Hello Kay,
we could not find anything in the logs you sent.
If you are still using eM Client, have you tried re-adding your account and see if the resynchronization could recognize the inbox folder?

Regards,
Olivia