[Exchange Web Services] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Couldn't get server version.

Hello, I have a Exchange Mail Account, the configuration was sucssesful but when I try to get mails, I have this error:

• [Exchange Web Services] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Couldn’t get server version.

Can any body please help mi!

Hi, can you tell me what exchange server version and service pack do you use?

Jan

Hi, this is precisely the problem, I have no access to that information because this information is given to the other area of ​​the company for which I work and they are very secretive about it.

Hi,
and does your Exchange Mail Account (if you’re using eM Client) work at home properly?
Sometimes these problems could be caused by the settings of the company’s network.

Paul.

Hi Paul, the strange thing is that using the plug-in that lets you use Exchange accounts in the mail client ThunderBird it can receive and send emails from the account.

Thank you!

How is this solved? I don’t see a solution.

Me neither! far as I know I have not put as solved …

Hi, what version of eM Client are you both currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

By the way, now I can receive messages, and no error is shown, but when I try to send, messages go into the outbox in “Local Folders” and not my account, and are not sent. Any idea how to fix this?

ps. on accounts, diagnostics tab, the “Diagnose” button is greyed out.

Hi, sorry for my belated reply, did you try the repair function? Right click your mail folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the repair button, let me know if that helped.

By the way, the fact that your email goes to your local folders outbox is a standard behavior.

Thank you,
Paul.