Exchange Public Folders

How can I view public folders on Exchange? I have the latest version which added support for public folders but cannot see them.

Hello Richard, if you have public folders on your server available you need to subscribe to the folders in your account settings, navigate to Tools > Accounts > Your account > Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Edit your Public folders settings. Select the folder(s) you want to subscribe and select Subscribe, after you do so, the application should display the folders in the left pane below your Exchange account in “Public folders”.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you very much, just needed the pointer and all worked well.

Hello Richard, thank you for following up with me, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Hi,
i got this error after login, while syncronizing public folders:

Public Folders [Exchange Web Services]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Operazione non valida a causa dello stato corrente dell’oggetto. —> System.InvalidOperationException: Operazione non valida a causa dello stato corrente dell’oggetto.
System.Linq.Enumerable.Futures1.<.cctor>b__da()<br>System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstImpl[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func1 empty)<br>System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeCalendarSynchronizer.d__c.MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable1 collection)
MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeItemSynchronizer2.ConvertApplicationDataAndSkipUnparsable(ExchangeService service, Item item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)<br>MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeItemSynchronizer2.d__b.MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable.d__313.MoveNext()<br>System.Collections.Generic.List1…ctor(IEnumerable1 collection)<br>System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)<br>MailClient.Protocols.Common.ScheduleItemSynchronizeContext1.StoreItems(SynchronizationType type, IEnumerable1 newItems)<br>MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizeContext2.Synchronize[T](SynchronizationType synchronizationType, IEnumerable1 items, Func2 getUniqueId, Func3 hasChanged, Func2 isDeleted, Func2 convertItems, Action2 updateItem)
MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeItemSynchronizer2.Synchronize(IItemSynchronizeContext1 synchronizeContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer`2.<>c DisplayClass30.<>c DisplayClass35.b__2c(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)</.cctor>

Hello, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22774.0 and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,

Thank you for your fast reply
I m already using latest version on windows 7 sp1…

Please note this is an internal update so you can’t be running this version unless you’ve installed it right now.

Please make sure to install the update and check if the issue persists , if it does, please navigate to the advanced settings in Tools > Settings and enable Exchange Web Services logging for the problematic Exchange account. Save the settings and replicate the issue - once the error reoccurs, please restart the application and go back to the advanced settings window.

Submit the logging data from the advanced settings window to my work mail [email protected] and include a reference link to this forum topic.

Regards,

Is there a way to subscribe to public folders but keep sub folders intact