exchange folder combines into another

Testing out eM as an Outlook alternative. 
Problem: When syncing up one of my email folders shows up briefly but then gets combined with another email folder. I can replicate this by right-clicking the email folder it gets combined with and choosing Repair. See it and then I don’t. 

Any ideas?

But despite that I am fairly impressed!

Hi Dave, I’m not completely sure if I understand the issue, is the folder listed as a subfolder of the 5here5 folder or is it merged with it?
Can you go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account?
Save the settings, restart the application and replicate the issue (do a folder repair), when the issue occurs go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks for the reply. 
I have setup eM with Exchange Web Services (EWS), so there is no option for IMAP logging. 

What’s happening is I have a email folder named Clients. It displays for a brief second in the eM folder list but disappears. I found out that the email and subfolders of Clients were combined into 5here5. The Clients email folder is not listed under 5here5 as a subfolder. 

Paul, I have sent you the logs not for IMAP but for the EWS setup of eM. Is there an odd limitation to the amount of email folders that eM can have maybe? 

Whops, looks like I spoke too soon! Didn’t realize the size of one of the attachments. I will try to get you those logs.

Paul, I was about to clear the logs and then resend you fresh ones but I seemed to have blown it up. 

Portion of the Error Details - Sent full to eM support~

eM Client (6.0.20498.0)Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.34014
The following error has occurred:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.
   at System.String.Split(String[] separator, Int32 count, StringSplitOptions options)
   at MailClient.Utils.Tracing.SafeFileWriterWithTimestamp.Write(String value)
   at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeAccount.EwsTraceListener.Trace(String traceType, String traceMessage)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeServiceBase.TraceXml(TraceFlags traceType, MemoryStream stream)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestBase.TraceAndEmitRequest(IEwsHttpWebRequest request, Boolean needSignature, Boolean needTrace)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestBase.BuildEwsHttpWebRequest()
   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestBase.ValidateAndEmitRequest(IEwsHttpWebRequest& request)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.MultiResponseServiceRequest1.Execute()    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.InternalCreateItems(IEnumerable1 items, FolderId parentFolderId, Nullable1 messageDisposition, Nullable1 sendInvitationsMode, ServiceErrorHandling errorHandling)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.CreateItems(IEnumerable1 items, FolderId parentFolderId, Nullable1 messageDisposition, Nullable1 sendInvitationsMode)    at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeItemSynchronizer2.Upload(IItemUploadContext1 uploadContext, Folder folder, IEnumerable1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer`2.<>c__DisplayClass22.b__1e(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
at MailClient.Commands.SynchronizationQueue.ThreadWorker(Object threadData)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Hi Dave, please try to update your client to this version (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20617/setup.msi)
Also where did you send the logs, I’ve not received them, can you make sure you’ve sent them to [email protected]? And make sure you’ve included a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, Paul. I have just sent you the logs.
I’ve installed the updated version from you link. It’s a bit strange now though. When it syncs sometimes the Clients folder will show but not the 5here5. When it syncs again Clients email folder gets combine into 5here5.