Exchange connectionexception the operation has timed out

Hi,
i have last version of emclient 6.0.21372.0 and when i sync my account after 1 minute the client goes on timeout

this is the log

18:12:11 Stato in linea: cambiato a in linea con motivazione NetworkAvailability 18:12:11 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Sincronizzazione elenco cartelle
18:12:12 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Sincronizzazione elenco cartelle
18:12:12 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Upload degli elementi nella cartella ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’
18:12:12 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Sincronizzazione elenco cartelle
18:12:13 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Sincronizzazione cartella ‘[email protected]/Offline Global Address List/’
18:13:52 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Sincronizzazione cartella ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’
18:13:53 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Upload degli elementi nella cartella ‘[email protected]/OMBRETTA/’
18:15:37 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: The operation has timed out —> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
18:15:37    at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
18:15:37    — End of inner exception stack trace —

Hi Luca, are you having issues while sending/receiving emails using this Exchange account?
Can you try please right click your “OMBRETTA” subfolder and navigate to Properties > Repair, perform Repair on this folder by using the Repair button and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul

I tryied
same situation… 

Are you using any firewall, proxy or any other security software on your computer thay may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to your mail server?

Thank you,
Paul