Exchange calendar event time problem

I am using eM Client v 6. on WIN7 with connection to exchange server.
When someone send me repeating calendar event its is created with wrong time (1:00), I can see correct time in event detail. In different client is event shown corectly.

Hi, do you use newest version (6.0.19861.0)? Do you know what version is that Exchange server?

Jan

Hi, I updated to newest version with no change. Exchange server is probably version 2006.

eM Client supports Exchange server from 2007 and newer, but could you go to tools - settings - advanced, check Exchange web services under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

Jan

I executed repair calendar function ( was well hidden) and time is fixed. So update probably helped. Hope new event will be ok.

Thank you for this information, if you will encounter this issue again then please follow my previous post about logging, it can very often help us to solve issue.

Jan

I have created a new thread with possibly the same problem - although I use Kerio, not Exchange
Please see https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/kerio_over_exchange_ws_all_day_events_are_wrong

Hi thank you for you input on this, please see my answer in your post and note that these are different issues…

Thank you,
Paul.