Exchange Account Setup

So then is there any solution for the time being? Cause I desperately want it!!! I tried the method above but didn’t success… >

Hello,

Exchange is already implemented and in testing phase in 6th version of eM Client which will be released in few weeks, that is month/month half.

regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Well noted, and desperately looking forward to it!!! Thanks for quick response!

Hello,

I am glad that I’ve made your day better :slight_smile:

regards
Jan

when is the version 6 ready? i need it for exchange acount

Hello,

It should be out in few weeks, possibly mid to late autumn.

regards
Jan

Is there a specific date? I need this too, I mean to use with an exchange account.

Isn’t there any beta testing version to the public yet?

Thanks in advance.

When will em client support exchange? When it does - will it support the calendar, flags and tasks too?

Hello,

Full exchange support will be added in few weeks (mid to late autumn) in 6th version.

regards
Jan

I am still waiting for it… its been a month and seems to me from the record of help on this page people are waiting long time now… is it out YET? Please you need to specify a date or we need to move on with the other email client…

Hello,

Yesterday we have started with closed beta testing, everything is still in schedule and 6th version with Exchange support should be out until end of autumn, probably in late November.

with regards
Jan

Any news when version 6 launches?

Hello,

no, I do not know about any changes.

Jan

any word on how to set up public folder access?

Hi, public folders are not implemented yet, if you want to see them in eM Client please create and idea request topic so we will see how many users want that feature.

Jan

Still having problems connecting to NHS.net using exchange, has anyone done this successfully??

Can do so with exquilla addon in thunderbird and this then behaves just like my ms outlook connection. Hoping to do same with emclient but as yet I cannot get it too work. Using the same exchange server as exquila, set up names and pwds etc.

it seems to accept settings with no errors and log says folders synchronised but no folders appear. Also the folder sync time is far to short to sync my work emails.

Any suggestions??

Hi,
can you tell me what version of eM Client are you using?
Also since my reply is quite late (sorry about that), is this still an issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.19861.0 - seems to be latest version from the update option.

The NHS logon sometimes asks for full address (inc @nhs.net) rather than just user name, eg. fred.bloggs but I have tried all variations with no success.

Auto setup recognises the exchange account and proceeds to install it without error messages. The log just indicates attempts to synchronise the folders but no folders appear.

Thanks

Hi,
can you please send me the output of your log file from the operations window? Save it to a text file and add it as an attachment to [email protected]

Also can you please turn on logging of Exchange Web Services in Tools > Settings > Advanced, and check the checkbox under your exchange account.

When you do that please restart the application, a go back to the advanced settings window and click send logs. Add me as a copy to that email.

Thank you,
Paul.

I still can’t setup my Hosted Exchange in eM Client v6.0, anyone please have any suggestions and/or links to tutorials?