Events not overlapping correctly for events ending at midnight

Firstly I really like the new display of calendar items. I’m not sure when this was introduced but it is very nice. However, there is an issue which only affects items that end at midnight (exactly) as shown in the screenshot below.

If an event is created that ends 23:59 or 0:01 the next day and another event is created that conflicts it nicely arranges the two items so they do not overlap. However, if the event ends at midnight then the two items overlap. Worse, any attempt to select the conflicting item just results in the behind item being selected. It is a bit hard to explain, but I’m sure you get the idea!

This wouldn’t really be a problem since I have usually just changed my events to end at 23:59, although this is a bit of a pain, but I now have an event from a shared calendar that I cannot change and it annoys me!

Hello,

can I ask you if you can send me this events exported as .ics? (right click on them - save as…) to [email protected] with this topic’s url in subject?

with regards
Jan

Hi,

I would like to add to this that I have now upgraded to version 6.0.19714.0 and this issue still persists.

This is weird, I have checked our email communication and this should be solved now.

I will contact you over email with another possible solution in a moment.

Jan