Error when saving attachment

Hey, i got this problem/ error. Anyone please help to solve this: "Error occurred when saving the attchment: Method not found: ‘Boolean System. Threading. WaitHandle. WaitOne (Int32)’

Hello, sorry to see this, can you please specify your current application setup? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you having this issue each time you try to save a received attachment from message?

Can you please make a screenshot of the error or copy the whole log content from the Log tab in Operations once the error reoccurs? And submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

Hey. The current version am using is 6.0.22344 0. I setup thro imap. I uses my own domain. I just installed this software only. It failed on the very first time I am using this. It totally can’t view and save the attachments. There are nothing log context related to this. No error in the log too.
Hope to heard from you ASAP.
Thank you

Hello, I believe this is due to an older version of the .NET framework installed on your computer, please install the latest .NET (4.5.2) or the latest available for your operating system. I see you’re using Windows XP on your computer, please note this is no longer a supported operating system and thus can generate multiple issues.

Regards,