Error Messages on Refresh

I am trying to set up EM Client on my wife’s computer (it is running fine on mine).  She had an old version that she had tried out some time ago so I uninstalled it first.  After installing the new copy and importing her email account from Thunderbird, every time the program starts, or syncs, two error massages appear: “SQL logic error or missing database” and “An item with the same key has already been added”

I tried uninstalling again and also deleting the folder UserName\appdata\roaming\emclient and then reinstalling but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The log file from the error window is below (I have replaced the actual email address with email@address for obvious reasons) and attached an image of the message window.

LOG:

14:29:28 Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability

14:31:38 email@address[POP3]  Connecting: To email@address

14:32:09 email@address[POP3]  Connected: To email@address

14:32:09 email@address[POP3]  Downloading messages: From email@address

14:36:04 email@address[POP3]  Disconnected: From email@address

14:36:04 email@address[POP3]  Disconnected: Done

14:39:28 email@address[POP3]  Connecting: To email@address

14:39:29 email@address[POP3]  Connected: To email@address

14:39:29   System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

14:39:29    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

14:39:29    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

14:39:29    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3Account.CheckUids(IEnumerable`1 uidsList)

14:39:29    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

14:39:29    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

14:44:43 email@address[POP3]  Connecting: To email@address

14:44:44 email@address[POP3]  Connected: To email@address

14:44:44   System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database

14:44:44 table “RemoteUids” already exists

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)

14:44:44    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

14:44:44    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3Account.CheckUids(IEnumerable`1 uidsList)

14:44:44    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

14:44:44    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

14:44:54 email@address[POP3]  Connecting: To email@address

14:44:54 email@address[POP3]  Connected: To email@address

14:44:55   System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database

14:44:55 table “RemoteUids” already exists

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)

14:44:55    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

14:44:55    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3Account.CheckUids(IEnumerable`1 uidsList)

14:44:55    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

14:44:55    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

I would move the messages to Local Folders, then remove the POP3 account from eM Client. After adding it again, see if there is any difference.

If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.