Error message when sending to Hotmail. Mail goes to outbox.

When I try to send mail to any Hotmail.com address it gets rejected. I’ll attach a pic of the error. Any suggestions welcome!

Hi David,
please open the third tab of the Operations window (Log, next to the error tab) and copy the full log here after this error pops up again.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

The log is as follows…

13:04:20 enquires@*******sheffield.co.uk [SMTP]  Sending messages: Recipient address ‘****joll@hotmail.com’ not accepted due to the following reason:

13:04:20     "Unexisting, forged or unallowed sender address

13:04:20 (enquires@*****sheffield.co.uk) used with authenticated connection

13:04:20 (enquiries@*****sheffield.co.uk)

13:04:20 "

13:04:20   MailExceptions.ItemOperationException: Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server.)

13:04:20 enquires@*****sheffield.co.uk [SMTP]  Sending messages: Recipient address ‘*****diner1@hotmail.com’ not accepted due to the following reason:

13:04:20     "Unexisting, forged or unallowed sender address

Hello David,
it seems like its your server rejecting this for some reason.
We could have a look at one of the messages though, please export the message from Outbox as EML file and send it to me at rust@emclient.com with a link to this forum topic in the body of the message.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello David,
unfortunately we cannot replicate your problem, the content of the message is okay.
Please contact your mail provider, as the denial of sending the messages to hotmail addresses must be happening on your mail server.

Regards,
Olivia

Ok, will do. Thanks for responding.