error message uploading contacts

I keep getting this message…

An Error Occurred

Uploading item(s) to folder ‘( shows email here)/contacts/’ failed due to the following error:

Execution of request failed:  https://www.google.com/m8/feeds/contacts/default/full ([Line10,Column31, element g:email/@address is required)

How do I correct this?

Thanks

PS…Running Windows 10 but it was happening on 7 before upgrade!

Hello, please try to perform a folder repair on your contacts folder, it seems like an invalid contact is being uploaded to the server. Right click the folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button in the properties, this will essentially re-synchronize the folder with the server and download what’s available on the remote contacts server.

Regards,

I can not find Properties when I right click the Contact Folder!

Hello Tony,
can you take a screenshot of the drop-down menu you see when you right-click the Contacts folder? The properties should be the last item on the list.

Regards,
Olivia

I sent screen shot as requested. Still no response!!

Hello Tony,
I do not know where you sent your screenshot, but I have not received anything, so I was waiting for you to post the screenshot here.

Regards,
Olivia

I can not download the screenshot into this message, as your system will not accept the format!
When I right click Contacts all I can see is a dialogue box with Mail, Calendar, Tasks, Contacts Widgets, displayed and ticked. No Repair! 
I sent a reply and screenshot to the previous email  to this email address. 
I now realise this is a no-reply address!
If you can send me an appropriate email address I will send the screenshot 
Tony Edwards 

Hello Tony,
I believe I get what is happening now.
You are clicking on the whole section, not the folder.
Open the Contacts section (the same way your Mail section is open when you start the application).
Under your gmail account, right-click the Contacts folder, like so:

Then choose repair tab and run the repair on this folder.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia, 
Success!!
Many thanks. It did work after I did the ‘repair’ as you recommended
Kind regards 
Tony Edwards 

Hi Tony,
glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

Regards,
Olivia

Can anybody help me? I am getting this message since a recent update of Windows 10. I have tried the ‘repair’ process mentioned above, but it is not having any effect at correcting the problem. I have a red triangle againts the folder in the folder list which suggests a connection error, but all other functions (calendar etc. seem to be working correctly.