"error: invalid email for organizer"

Everytime EMClient syncs to my Gmail account via IMAP I get repeated errors on send/receive operations saying “error: invalid email for organizer”. How do I get rid of this annoying message?

Hi Larry, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Can you make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing?

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks for your response Paul,

I am using Gmail via IMAP.  The eMClient version number is 6.0.21034.0.  The log file is below.  I have masked the email address with "x"s.

9:42:42 AM   MailExceptions.OperationException: Uploading item(s) to folder ‘[email protected]/xxxx xxxxxxxx/’ failed with an error: Invalid email for the organizer. —> Google.GoogleApiRequestException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
9:42:42 AM Invalid email for the organizer. [400]
9:42:42 AM Errors [
9:42:42 AM Message[Invalid email for the organizer.] Location[-] Reason[invalid] Domain[global]
9:42:42 AM ]
9:42:42 AM  —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
9:42:42 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:42:42 AM    at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.InternalEndExecuteRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:42:42 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:42:42 AM    at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.EndFetchInternal(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 9:42:42 AM    at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.EndFetch(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:42:42 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 9:42:42 AM &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarItemSynchronizer.Upload(IItemUploadContext1 uploadContext, Folder folder, IEnumerable1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 9:42:42 AM &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer2.<>c__DisplayClass22.b__1e(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:42:42 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:42:42 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:42:42 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:42:42 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hi again Larry, can you please try to right click the folder mentioned in the error you’re seeing and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button?

Thank you,
Paul