Error connecting to exchange 2010 (emClient 6.0)

I cannot add my exchange account:

1:40:42 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder list
1:40:42 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Couldn’t get server version.
1:40:42 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeAccount.get_ExchangeService()
1:40:42 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
1:40:42 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
1:40:42 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
1:40:42 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello,

I will need your Exchange logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check Exchange web services under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Done

Hold on, I have since been able to connect to Exchange, even though events are missing (registered an issue for this in the pro ticketing system – I have bought pro licenses)

ok, noted.

Jan

This issue has been solved as I have been informed.

Jan

Is this available as a patch/release?

New update should be released soon, but problem here is that you have resolved it with my colleague over remote control (teamviewer) so I was unable to find what exactly was your issue and solution to it.
But I suppose that if it was because of eM Client it was reported and will be implemented as patch.

Jan