error 400 (Bad Request)

My Em client can receive the email but when I send a reply or sent a new mail it always lands to the outbox I try to send and receive so that the email can be sent but I got an error that says "error 400 ( Bad Request). I’m using an Outlook account so that there is no need to need to configure the SMTP and POP3 ports.

Hi Robert, when the error occurs, can you please make a screenshot of the error and then switch to the “Log” tab and copy the content of the log from the operations window?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, 
I am helping my wife with a similar problem, here is her log:
2:06:34 PM Carolyn’s Email [AirSync]  Sending email: Rental 20152:06:36 PM   MailExceptions.OperationException: Sending email failed with an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
2:06:36 PM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
2:06:36 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
2:06:36 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncMailSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass1.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
2:06:36 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
2:06:36 PM — End of inner exception stack trace —
2:06:36 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
2:06:36 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
2:06:36 PM Carolyn’s Email [AirSync] Uploading item(s) to folder ‘Carolyn’s Email/Trash/’

Hi Carolyn, what version of eM client are you currently using?
I’m afraid that this is a server issue though, as stated in the error:

2:06:34 PM Carolyn's Email [AirSync] &nbsp;Sending email: Rental 20152:06:36 PM &nbsp; MailExceptions.OperationException: Sending email failed with an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. ---\> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Thank you,
Paul.