Empty contact folder / Exchange Account

Hello, the contact folder of the exchange account ist empty. The contacts are on the server, but they are not transferred to emclient. When I create a new contact in emclient, this one is synchronized with the server. There is no error-message. The calendar function shows no problems. Even there are no problems with the Google contacts. Using latest Version of emclient 6. Are there any solutions? Thanks

Hi,
can you please turn on Exchange Web Services logging in Tools > Settings > Advanced, save the settings and go to the contacts folder right click it in the left sidebar and go to properties > repair.

Repair the folder and wait for it until it finishes the synchronization. If it doesn’t work go back to the Advanced Settings window and click on Send Logs, please add my email to copy, mcgregor@emclient.com.

Thank you and sorry for the belated reply,
Paul.

I have the exact same problem. The above answer did not fix it. Any solutions yet?

Hi,
can you send me the logs as I mentioned in the post above? Along with the steps after you turn on the logging?

Thank you,
Paul.

Today I sent you the logs.